Name: Steel wool
The burning effect is like fireworks, and the effect is gorgeous.
His principle is to use ultra-fine iron wire to melt into small molten iron,
and fly in the air to form gorgeous fireworks without any pollution.
This product is a creative photography prop.
It is not a firework. Beware of burns from sparks.
Please pay attention to the posture and protection.
Do not place flammable and explosive items nearby
- Fill the whisk with some steel wool. (TIP: To get more sparks when burning, you can puff the steel wool up a little);
- Attach the flexible steel wire to the whisk which enables you to spin the whisk in the air;
- Find a proper place. We recommend this outdoors only because the sparks will bounce off any surface they encounter;
- Set up your camera. Don't forget to bring a tripod and wireless shutter release with you, or just a friend;
- Once everything is ready, ignite the steel wool with a lighter. Just a little bit is enough and the steel wool will start to smolder. Don't forget to start spinning and playing with the whisk in the air while also taking the marvelous picture!
Have in mind that the default camera setting are 13 seconds exposed, ISO 1600, F8. This depends on your camera setup and we recommend to play a little bit with this before.
You don't need to fire the whole steel wool at a time, use it multiple times! You can also try to attach the steel wool to something else like a bicycle wheel for different effects.